At Endres Gateway Dentistry, everything we do is for the welfare of our valued patients. We are passionate about offering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a key element of complete physical health and that dentists do more that just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care physician, Eleanor Endres is an indispensable member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Endres Gateway Dentistry Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health ramifications of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for individuals who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for expectant mothers
- Pediatric dental advice for new parents
- Emergency care for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Endres Gateway Dentistry
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Teaching of proper dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite problems
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Increased confidence for smile transformation recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental deep cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The friendly team at Endres Gateway Dentistry would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. To schedule an appointment, call 513-914-4918.
Contact Endres Gateway Dentistry: 513-914-4918
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):