Denture wearers have more options than ever before, at Endres Gateway Dentistry in Cincinnati. Implant-retained or implant-stabilized dentures both provide numerous advantages over standard dentures.
- Secure in the mouth—no slipping
- Offers up to 100% natural chewing function
- Upper denture doesn’t cover as much of the palate
- Little or no gum irritation
- Doesn’t inhibit speaking ability
- Strong and durable
- Implants prevent bone loss and “sunken face”
- Allows user to eat any type of food—even steak
- No adhesive required
- Minimally invasive oral surgery for implant placement
What Are The Differences Between Fixed and Removable?
Fixed implant-retained dentures (sometimes called screw-in) require more implants than the removable type. They can restore 100% chewing function.
Removable implant dentures (sometimes called snap-in) may require just 4 implants to stabilize the upper arch and just 2 for the lower denture. Removable implant-stabilized dentures can restore up to 90% of chewing ability.
To find out more, call us to schedule an appointment at Endres Gateway Dentistry in Cincinnati. Patients come to our practice from Montgomery, Blue Ash, and Kenwood for implant-supported dentures, complete family dentistry, and much more. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Endres Gateway Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
9380 Montgomery Rd Ste 204