So you want to whiten your teeth? Teeth whitening from Endres Gateway Dentistry in Cincinnati is a way to enhance your smile, look younger, and feel more confident when you interact with people in business or social settings.
Here are five things we recommend when it comes to teeth whitening:
- Meet with us for a consultation first. There are several different teeth whitening systems and a consultation will help you identify which protocol is best for you.
- It is important to know that whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- Decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be at the end of the treatment. Depending on the whitening method chosen, your teeth can be improved three to eight shades.
- We offer in-office KoR Whitening, and a take-home KoR whitening kit.
- With any of the teeth whitening systems, tooth sensitivity may take place. In most cases, it won’t last for more than a day or so. Call us if it lasts longer.
Contact Endres Gateway Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):