At Endres Gateway Dentistry in Montgomery OH, we perform complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth into beautiful smiles. If you have been considering cosmetic dentistry, you may wonder if you will still look like yourself when we’re finished.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide when improving smiles.
The objective with a smile makeover involves bringing multiple components into harmony. Here are a few of those components:
- Tooth shape, including proportion and alignment.
- Tooth size, which includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth.
- Tooth color, which consists of hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth.
- Bite, which generally refers to how the upper and lower teeth fit together.
- Gum-line, including the shape and color.
- Face shape and bone structure.
- Skin tone.
- Lip color, shape, and size.
This list is not comprehensive, but should give you an idea of what aspects of your smile and face cosmetic dentistry can help with. At Endres Gateway Dentistry in Montgomery OH, patients from Cincinnati, Blue Ash, and Kenwood trust us with their smiles. We also offer family and restorative dentistry. Request an appointment with us today!