Ill-fitting dentures can bring about more troubles for denture wearers than they solve. If you live with loose dentures, you probably regard them as a necessary evil. With dental implant-supported dentures, they’d be a thing of the past.
Missing Out on Life?
Unfortunately, many frustrated denture wearers have discontinued dining in restaurants or engaging in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will slip.
Implant dental procedures are enabling former denture wearers to re-engage in life. Consider the benefits of implant anchored dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that can result when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not aggravate gums.
- No denture adhesive is required.
Patients who have replaced their conventional dentures with implant overdentures enthusiastically say that the dental implant cost was more than worth it.
Get Your Life Back
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of preserving your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
For more specifics about dental implants, contact Endres Gateway Dentistry in Cincinnati, also serving Loveland and Montgomery. We provide family and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Endres Gateway Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):